The Undells is pet friendly. Bring your four-legged companion.
The Un-Dells Cabin is a privately owned 3-season vacation rental cabin nestled behind towering fir trees in a very private & secluded wooded setting. Once inside the cabin you see the wonderful woods outside that surround the property. You’ll feel at home with the mixture of antique and newer slightly rustic furnishings. It is very relaxing and peaceful to sit in the knotty pine sunroom with its many windows and listen to the birds and whispers of the trees. Relax and enjoy the large fire pit at night.
Our cabin is suitable for anyone looking to get away to a cozy retreat, enjoy Castle Rock Lake or Petenwell Lake, and the abundance of natural areas like Necedah Wildlife Refuge and Buckhorn State Park that are close by. Just two minutes takes you to Castle Rock Lake and Buckhorn State Park; in five minutes you can be at one of several sandy swimming beaches, boat launches or a hiking trail around the north end of the lake. Visit The Dirty Turtle for pontoon rentals 10 minutes from the cabin. The area also offers several golf courses, wineries, horseback riding stables, canoe and kayak rentals, and lake dining.
The Wisconsin Dells and the Tanger Outlets are 30 minutes south on I90.
- 2 Bedrooms, one with a Queen Size bed – the other with 2 twin size beds
- 1 Queen Size pillow top air mattress in living room sofa bed
- 1 Bathroom – bathmats are provided (guest bring their own towels)
- Sun room vaulted ceiling and knotty pine walls with rustic ceiling fan, vintage game table and rustic antler style light fixtures with view of the woods
- Living room is roomy and opens to both the kitchen and sunroom. Fully equipped kitchen includes full size appliances, basic spices, seasonings and dish towels. Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glasses and barware provided.
- Bed linens such as pillows, sheets, pillowcases, and blankets (guests bring own towels)
- Wood burning stove with glass door and wood in living room
- TV, DVD/VCR (there are several movies in the cabin)
- Gas grill with propane
- Picnic table and 6 lawn chairs
- Large fire pit and firewood
- Air conditioned
- Horse Shoe Pit
- Very large yard accomodates tents, lawn games, and trailers
- Electric hook-up for smaller campers
From the Dells: The cabin is located just off of County Rt. G in Necedah. WI From the Dells take I90/94 North to Mauston, WI exit #69 on Rt. 82; go left (west) to Rt. 58 and right (north) to Buckhorn Rt. G 10 minutes to the cabin (around the corner from Ken’s Marina). The cabin is about 15-20 minutes from I90/94 and the Rt. 82 exit. (About 30 minutes north of Wisconsin Dells.)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call Janette at (847) 529-8798 or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MUST BE 25 OR OLDER TO RESERVE THE CABIN.